Ok, so in an attempt to keep people updated better on what's going on in our lives, Mark and I (Kristin) decided to join the ever-growing world of blogging. Married life has kept us pretty busy! Well, summer is right around the corner, and I am very much anticipating the end of a very crazy school year. It will be nice to finally relax in the evenings, knowing that I don't have any paperwork to complete or lessons to plan. We just finished our statewide standardized testing this week and both the students and teachers are quite happy to see them done! Mark is keeping busy with Apple and Biogen, and very much enjoying meeting up with new friends for pick-up basketball games and other things. Candy, our 4-year-old black lab is very much spoiled, but still very sweet and full of love. So yeah, for right now, not too much excitement going on with us, but I guess this is the calm before the storm of weddings, family get-togthers, and vacations of summer! I figured I'd attach a couple recent photos just to make our first post more interesting....enjoy! :-)
Mark and I cheezin it up for the camera at Beth and Tyler's wedding.
"The Beast" aka Candy
Our nephew Caleb with his Monkey. :-)
Caleb's twin sister Bekah looking oh-so-girly for the camera!
Friday, May 18, 2007
We are officially cool! :-)
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...a blog. Nice...
Keep telling yourself you're cool. Maybe someday it will be true. :) He, he! I would also like to say that a large percentage of your pictures are of MY immediate family! Still, I understand; they are awfully cute.
Post a Comment