Saturday, June 23, 2007

All over the place!

Wow! Ever since school ended, things have been pretty crazy, hence the lack of blog postings. I (Kristin) have traveled to VA the previous 3 weekends for various reasons. It feels great to finally be able to hang-out at home with Mark this weekend. My sister Erin is coming into "Dirty Durham" today and I am most definitely looking forward to hanging out with her. Mark, however, is a little worried about Erin's visit, as last time us girls went on a major shopping spree at the awesome mall up the street. I've assured Mark that this visit will not be long enough to entail the same "damage". I don't know if he's fully convinced though. ;-) In other news, Mark and I are gearing up for the month of July and the start of our family vacations. My family will be vacationing at our usual timeshare in VA Beach, while Mark's family is renting a pretty sweet house in Emerald Isle, NC. The house is called "Blue Sapphire" and here's the link to some pics: http://www.bluewatergmac.com/bluesapph_pics. Well, I'd better get moving, as Erin arrives in a few hours. I will most definitely post some pics from the visit soon! 'Til then, enjoy some of these pictures from the LoPresti archive. :-)




Since July 4th is right around the corner, here is a pic from our "family outing" to watch fireworks in Raleigh last year!





This is a typical shot of how Candy spends her day....must be nice!





Hopefully, this year's VA Beach vacation will be a little more exciting for Caleb than last year's trip!

0 comments: