This past weekend was a busy one, as we celebrated Mark's 26th birthday with his brother and parents. Mark had a blast golfing and playing baseball with his bro on Friday, followed by a huge meal at a Raleigh landmark, the Angus Barn. I was able to take a few pics at the restaurant...where much food and fun was had by all...enjoy!
As you can see...Mark was pretty excited to go to Angus Barn for his B-day dinner!
Too cute!
Ben's "Fred Flinstone" platter of beef ribs...aka my worst nightmare!
I <3 my hubby! ;-)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Mark's 26th Birthday!
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I wish I could have been there! So sad. And, no joke. Mom wasn't lying ...those are some terrifying ribs ben's got. (if that's what you call them!) :)
love you guys!
Mag
Post a Comment