So, growing-up my dad would always call me his "muffin," with the flavor varying on the color of my clothes that particular day...so Mark and I have decided to temporarily name our little one "Mini-muffin"--hence the name of this post. ;-) This past Thursday (3/5) I had my latest 4-week check-up on the baby and all seems to be right on track. Mark and I were finally able to hear our baby's heartbeat on the dopplar and it was AMAZING! We also scheduled the date of the "Big Ultrasound" for next month on Monday, April 6th. I can't believe we will know what we are having in less than a month! Other than that, nothing much else new going on around here. Once I begin showing a little more I will be sure to post a preggo shot...but there's really not much to see thus far...can't wait til there is! 'Til next time...
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooooooo I LOOOOVE your background!! I'm waiting for more info about your wee one. Update us soon, and about life in general!!
Ok come on. Seriously. What are you having????
post. post. post!!!
Post a Comment