Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer has officially begun!

Life is beginning to calm down a bit...but I'm sure this calm will not last very long. I'm officially DONE with school and Mark and I are gearing up for a summer full of weddings and various other events. Since the last post, we've already had a couple school baby showers (one thrown by my teammates and one given by my classroom parents), 2 more doctors appointments, and attended the wedding of my younger brother Matthew and his new wife Brittney. Our little guy is growing and moving a LOT and Mark and I are starting to plan-out the nursery, as the realization that I am now in my 3rd trimester has suddenly hit both of us! We are so excited to meet our little guy in September! I will be sure to keep things updated on here, now that I have a little more time. For now, enjoy some pictures from events of the past month!


Here are some pics from Matt and Brittney's wedding, 6/13/09











..and some pics from my School Baby Shower...thrown by my wonderful 5th grade teammates!










0 comments: