July was a busy month for us! To begin the month, we celebrated the 4th with Mark's family here in Durham followed by our 4-Year Wedding Anniversary a few days later on July 9th. I can't believe it's already been 4 years since we united as one, but I must say we are very much looking forward to the wonderful changes our 5th year of marriage will bring! Next, we spent a week at VA Beach with ALL of my family. It was such an awesome time to enjoy each other's company, as it's becoming more challenging to get everyone together at the same time. We even had to rent a 3rd condo unit to house our rapidly growing family! Lastly, the month finished with a beautiful shower for Mini-Muffin back in VA with friends and family. Mark and I feel so blessed to have so many friends and family that are so excited along with us to celebrate the arrival of this special little guy. The nursery set-up continues to progress and the baby continues to do well. He's definitely running out of room in my belly, but Mark and I are loving all of the jabs, squirms, and wiggles he's blessing us with on a daily basis. We're so excited to meet this precious baby in about a month!
Mark & I forgot to take a picture at our anniversary dinner, so here's one we took when we got home afterwards.
Mark loved his lobster dinner at the beach...
Here are a few pics from my VA baby shower...I am 34 weeks in these pics...craziness!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
July has come and gone...
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment