Monday, October 1, 2012

Odds & Ends

Amazingly, September has come and gone but we sure did pack-in some fun stuff during it's final days.

We spent a beautiful Saturday morning/afternoon at Mark's work's annual Family Day. The 3 of us went last year for the first time and had been anxiously awaiting this year's festivities. There were lots of fun games and activities for the kiddos (and grown-ups)and some really yummy food. I'm still thinking about the delicious mini chocolate chess pies they served. Made this preggo very happy!

Eli enjoyed the baseball game and playing on all of the inflatables.


He even won a prize for hitting the baseball into the hole all by himself! I don't know if I could've done that!



There was also a little place set-up with a photographer to take a free family picture, so here was what we got. Not bad for a spur-of-the-moment photo-op! Even baby boy made it into our picture!



My boys and I snuck in one last swim this weekend before our neighborhood pool closed for the season. We've really enjoyed swimming there all summer and look forward to even more fun next year. The water was a bit chilly but we managed to have some fun with the pool all to ourselves!






0 comments: