Here's what Valentine's Day looked like this year:
It was a 1st Valentine's Day for this little guy
I had a breakfast date with my Main Man

Big brother was at school and Barrett was the perfect tag-along on our date. He slept the whole time!

There were plenty of handmade Valentine's surprises from Eli and a pretty sweet stash of Valentine's goodies from his school buddies. He gave his friends "Cars 2" valentines attached to a bag of Graham Bunnies. We had fun putting them together this year.



Eli and I made some heart-shaped french toast together. It was delicious!

I got to spend the day with 3 Very Cute Valentines! I am one lucky lady!
Friday, February 22, 2013
Valentine's Day 2013
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love it. Cutest valentines ever and they are yours.
Love you all,
Mom A.
Post a Comment