My OB appointment yesterday morning went well. Looks like Mini-Muffin continues to prep for his big debut! I am still just shy of 2cm dilated but am now 50% effaced. My MD also said that he has finally dropped, but still could drop a little more. Overall, though, the numbers could mean that we could go into labor anytime...tomorrow or even a week from now. Currently, I am scheduled for another appointment next Friday morning for a Non-Stress Test (which is standard procedure for anyone past their due date), but we will have to wait and see if we make it that long. Please continue to lift our little family up in prayers, namely for peace in this uncertain time. Mark is actually working his 12-hour shifts (6 a.m. to 6 p.m.) all weekend, so I'm a little nervous to be home by myself for the majority of the weekend. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens! 'Til next time...
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! So I'm guessing by your comment on my blog that you're still waiting!! Well I'll be praying for you!! I hope everything goes really smoothly! Can't wait to hear about his arrival!
Post a Comment