Yesterday, I introduced Elijah to the sippy cup. He is ALWAYS trying to grab at my cups, trying to get a swig of whatever I'm drinking (usually water), so I figured now was as good a time as any to try it out. The result...he actually got some water out of it, with a little help. He still needs to figure out that you need to tilt the cup upwards to get the liquid to the spout. I'm sure he'll figure it out in no time!
As of this week, we also have a stomach sleeper. Mark and I had noticed that he was scooting around the crib more lately, but we didn't realize the rolling had started as well. Eli will roll all over the floor with his toys and absolutely loves it! However, two nights ago, Mark and I heard him whining in the middle of the night (very unusual for our champion night sleeper). I, in full Mom-mode, began to worry if he might be sick, but when we entered his room, we realized that he was just upset because he had woken-up and was laying on his belly. Daddy gently rolled him to his back again and he went right back to sleep. Since then, he's been rolling onto his stomach regularly without waking-up, so hopefully we're over that hurdle. The boy is like his momma, we NEED our sleep!
Bonus Pic!
It's been pretty warm here recently (in the upper 80's), so I was finally able to put Eli in this adorable outfit our sweet friends Rob and April sent us. This was one of the first outfits we received when I was pregnant, and I absolutely could not wait for him to wear it!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Sippy Cups and Sleep
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment