As summer is quickly winding-down, we are keeping busy with the day-to-day activities that each week bring.
Learning how to drink out of a straw...
"Playing" with his favorite doggie...
Pulling-off every door-stopper he can find...it's amazing how many there are in just our downstairs alone!
Attacking any clean laundry within reach...this includes the unmentionables...
The usual.
But with the good, also come the challenges...
Eli had a pretty rough week last week. He is usually THE BEST sleeper and I try not to take that for granted, but his napping was almost non-existent. He would cry and fight being in his crib every time I would put him down, which made me feel horrible! Oh, and he started throwing his "Sheepie" lovey over the side of his crib too, so that didn't help either. I think he's possibly working on his bottom first-year molars, because the drool was flowing and his little nose was running (clear) through the entire week. Poor little guy was pretty congested and just plain "off." Really makes a Mom appreciate a normally healthy baby!
Thankfully, Eli seems to be getting back to his regular self and nap-times. Yippee! No germs are going to keep this little guy down for long!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Random Mix
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cutie as usual and I am not prejudice.
Post a Comment