Wednesday, August 22, 2012

THE Toothpaste


Eli and I were shopping at Target recently and one of the items on our list was a new tube of kiddie toothpaste. I had a couple coupons to choose from, so I figured Eli would be able to pick pretty much any kind that he wanted. Read: He would be able to choose whichever cartoon character that struck his fancy, because we all know that it's the picture on the front that truly makes the toothpaste cool. Ha! Target did not disappoint. Surely he would select the Thomas or the Cars themed tube. However, that was NOT to be the case. He almost immediately chose the My Little Pony one. I tried to persuade him to pick something different but his mind was made up. My Little Pony it was. Eli is loving his new toothpaste and proudly tells Mark on a nightly basis how much he enjoys the the "Pinky Fruity Flavor." I, am secretly a bit jealous of his My Little Pony toothpaste. They never made that kind when I was a kid!

0 comments: