This year, our family had a very busy Halloween weekend. First of all, my (Kristin's) parents brought my grandmother down here to meet Eli for the very 1st time. It was a very sweet time of hanging-out with my family. Grandma and Great-Grandma tried to take Eli back home with them to Virginia, but we told them that he'd miss his mommy and daddy too much! ;-)
Here are some pics from their visit...my dad was here too but for some reason I didn't get any pictures with him...sorry Dad! I'll make it up to you next time!

We also attended a couple Halloween parties with friends from our monthly Couples Fellowship and Small Group. My long-awaited dream of dressing my first child as a pea-in-the-pod for Halloween finally came true! (For those of you who do not know, I've been wanting to do this since I was in highschool...always thought that costume was too cute!) Well, Eli didn't disappoint. He was the sweetest little "pea" I've ever seen! Now what will he be next year???


Saturday, November 14, 2009
Halloween...a little late...
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment