Saturday, December 22, 2012

Santa Visit!

Eli had his last day of school before Christmas Break this past Tuesday. The kiddos put on a cute performance for all of the families to enjoy, complete with singing and a brief re-enactment of the nativity story. Let's just say, that the days leading up to his performance, Mark and I heard a LOT of "Away in the Manger." Eli sang his little heart out during all of the songs and afterwards we enjoyed some Christmas treats. However, I think the highlight for Eli was the surprise visit from Santa. He was thrilled to meet him and tell him what he wanted for Christmas.

Singing Away!


Eli stood up and yelled "Hi Santa!" when he walked by the kids. It was awesome!

Daddy was able to sneak away from work to join us!

Ready to hop onto Santa's lap!

Talking Santa's ear off!


Eli still won't tell us what Santa whispered to him!

2 comments:

cyndy said...

Oh my word, this is an adorable post!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your boys!

Robin At Lee said...

Just caught up on all the posts. I was more than a little behind. What a wonderful record of all the excitement in your lives right now. Keep those posts coming. I may be slow to read them but I love them all.