Thursday, December 13, 2012

Showered Again!

On the afternoon of December 2nd, baby boy #2 was showered with love yet again! I have been so blessed by many sweet friendships over the past 7 1/2 years of living here in North Carolina and the shower was such a fun reminder of this.

Every detail was perfect, from the decor to the food. I loved having a Christmas-themed baby shower!





And one of the highlights of our time together...stick Baby Jesus to the manger. So funny!

My mom was able to join us to celebrate, too! Sadly, this was the only picture I got of her. Sorry Mom! You know I love you!


And the best part was I got to celebrate baby boy #2 with all of these Godly women. So blessed!



My 2 fabulous hostesses, Ashley and Cheryl, totally spoiled me (and baby boy). So thankful for such wonderful friends who love on me so well!

0 comments: