Thursday, December 6, 2012

Surprise Baby Shower

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my sister, sister-in-law Brittney, and mom surprised me with a shower for our newest little guy. Being pregnant for the 2nd time and with the same gender as our 1st, I really wasn't expecting to be "showered" this time around. We already had most everything we needed from when Eli was a little guy, but I guess they had other plans!

We had chocolate and cheese fondue, cupcakes, and cocoa-flavored rice-krispie-treats. Everything was delicious! (I may or may not have had a somewhat minor obsession with cocoa-krispies this pregnancy)




Our newest little guy was completely spoiled by my family and friends. I had a wonderful time visiting with everyone and felt so blessed by such a fun surprise!






(Sadly, I didn't realize until the next day that I never got a picture with my 3 hostesses. Sorry Mom, Erin, and Britt!)

Oh and Eli and Mark stopped by afterwards for a quick hello and to sample some of the party food. My boys do love them some baked goods!



0 comments: