Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another first...

The weather was gorgeous yesterday, high in the 60's, so Eli and I just HAD to get out of the house. Well, I decided that it was time to introduce him to the walk I took so many times with him in my belly this past summer, except this time, he could enjoy the fresh air and sunlight right along with me! I must say, it was strange walking my old route with a baby stroller, but I was very appreciative to not have to worry about the possibility of going into labor during the middle of the mile-and-a-quarter long trail. (I walked almost every other day of the week, all the way up to my induction date!) Eli stayed awake for the first 30 minutes of our journey but slept for the second half. Here are some pictures I took while we were out. (I'm such a mom to carry my camera with me on a walk!)


This sweet little face just makes my heart melt!






Bonus Pic!

This is how I found Eli after one of his naps today. I guess he wanted to get a better view of his crib aquarium!




You can get a better view of what he's trying to look at in this one...

0 comments: