Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fun Visit!

The monday, right before Christmas, Eli and I were able to make a quick trip to my old school to visit some of my dear friends/teammates, Gail and Amy. It was so wonderful to see both of them and catch-up on life these past few months. Eli loved "flirting" with all of the ladies that he met! I miss seeing my friends everyday at work, but am so grateful for the gift of being able to stay at home with Eli during this precious season of his life. I could not even imagine missing any of the fun stuff that he is doing on a daily basis!

Eli loved to smile and talk to Amy!




Gail finally gets to meet Mini-Muffin!


Unfortunately, since it was an optional workday, we missed quite a few other fun friends, so we'll just have to visit again soon!

0 comments: