So, Thursday morning began as it always does. Around 7:30ish, Eli started making noise in his crib and I got up to put my contacts in before going to get him for his morning meal. This particular morning, he was sounding a little more "urgent" in his noises for me to get him. Usually, he'll just babble away for a good while, so I tried to move a little faster than usual. Well, after I finish in the bathroom, I realize that the monitor is absolutely silent. Did he go back to sleep? Oh, no! I open his bedroom door to see that Eli had actually turned-on the crib aquarium by himself and he was just happy as could be watching it! (He probably just kicked it on when he was flailing around in his crib.) He had even turned himself to face it, so that he could see it better too! What a nut! Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures or video of the event, but this picture was pretty similar to what I saw. 
Saturday, January 23, 2010
New trick!
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment