Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Yesterday afternoon, Eli rolled-over from his back to his belly for the very first time! Mark and I are becoming increasingly aware that his mobility will only continue to improve over the next few months. Yikes!

Here's how it all went down:
Eli was playing/squealing on his playgym while I was making lunch in the kitchen. When I walked back over to him I heard a lot of grunting. I looked down and realized that he had completely flipped to his stomach! (He is not a huge fan of being on his belly.) Of course, I had to roll him back over to see if he would do it again, and sure enough he did. Later that night, Eli even rolled a full 360 degrees for his Daddy! Now I just need to capture it on film!

Here were some other pics from our evening...

Eli loves to "fly" with his Daddy...even though his facial expression tells a different story.



Playing with mommy!



Getting ready to help Daddy take Candy on a walk. Lovin' the Bear Suit!



So fresh and so clean, clean!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

He is such a cutie! What a fun age. Get that house baby proofed, he'll be moving all over it soon.