Friday, February 4, 2011

Bathtime Fun!

Eli is all about bath-time these days. Mark has become the expert bather in the house and I love that the 2 of them have this Daddy-Son time together. Eli absolutely loves to play with his toys and splash like crazy. He does not like it when you pour any type of water on his head, though. After he's gotten good and pruney, we wrap him in a nice warm towel before getting p.j.'d up. (Sometimes we'll even sing a round of "Matchmaker" from "Fiddler" in front of the mirror when he's looking especially babushka-like.) It's a simple little routine but we love it around here.





1 comments:

Robin At Lee said...

Boy did I go wrong when I raised you and your siblings. Dad only bathed you if I asked. I deprived you of that bonding time with daddy (and free time for me). Adorable pictures...but why not. He is my grandson!