Recently, Eli and I met the newest addition to my side of the family, my younger sister's lab/golden/german shepherd mix puppy Chaya. The two of them together were quite entertaining and Eli loves any and every "Dawwg" he meets. While we were together, Chaya practiced her tennis-ball fetching skills and I think Eli enjoyed fetching the ball just as much as she did! We can't wait to play with both of them again soon!

Friday, February 25, 2011
Two Blonde Puppies
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dang, I think if you hold Chaya up, she'd almost be as tall as Eli! I wonder if she'll give Candy a run for her money size-wise!
They are both such cuties. But where oh where did the accent come from? Can't wait to the two blondes running together again.
You know... long blog silences ALWAYS mean the same thing...
;-)
Yay, I found the URL again!!!! Ok, update please!!!! smile
Post a Comment