Yes, I know we just started the 2nd month of the new year, but I figured I should share a few pics from our new year's eve festivities.
We spent the first part of the day at the VA Living Museum to participate in their countdown to noon. They had lots of fun activities for the kids and even a small petting zoo of some miniature animals. Eli had a blast hanging out with his cousins, looking at all of the animals, and of course, crawling through his favorite log in the museum. 
Had to include a pic of "Mr. Logistics" (my Dad) with his stroller full of coats




Mark shot this picture of our gorgeous niece Bekah while we were at the museum...I just love it!
After dinner, all of the family piled into the mini-vans to go see our local drive-thru christmas lights attraction. Eli absolutely loved all of the lights, just as we expected. The only thing he did not like was when Daddy decided to hang out of the van's sliding side door to take better pictures of the light displays. That did not go over well! I must say, the park really stepped it up this year with lots of new light displays. I think I may have enjoyed the it more than our son!
Eli did not stay up to watch the ball drop in Times Square or bang pots and pans outside at midnight, but he will have many more years of that to come I'm sure! Mark and I enjoyed ringing in the new year with lots of yummy food and fun family. We're looking forward to the fun that 2011 will bring!
First pic of the New Year! 
Friday, February 4, 2011
New Years 2011
Posted by Mark, Kristin, and Eli at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute first pic of the new year but someone is missing...and I don't mean Candy (although she should be there too.)
Post a Comment